Sr. Developer, Goldman Sachs
Victor Norgren - LinkedIn profile - contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Developer and visual programmer, passionate about working with animation, interactivity and technical implementation in various languages and platforms.
Experienced in leading the development of both small and large scale projects for brands such as Goldman Sachs, Levi's, VISA, Standard Chartered Bank, H&M and adidas. Particularly interested in building highly interactive interfaces for web applications or experimental sites.
The technology stack I work with:
- Web Platform
- Front-end (expert)
- Common libraries (react, redux, babel, express, angular, jquery, etc)
- Socket-programming with WebSockets (custom libs, socket.io, sockJS)
- Build tools (grunt, gulp, babel, traceur, browserify, webpack, etc)
- WebGL (custom libs, three.js, etc)
- Animation/interactivity (transitions, keyframe animation, canvas, svg)
- Many web-stack APIs (history, localStorage, canvas, etc)
- Code QA (eslint, jshint, jslint, google closure compiler, etc)
- Microsoft TypeScript
- Google Dart
- In-depth knowledge of many APIs
- Back-end (advanced)
- Node.js (express, nodemon, socket.io, mongodb, etc)
- ASP.net (C#)
- Scala (basic)
- Java (basic)
- Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server
- iOS (iPhone/iPad/etc)
- Objective-C (advanced)
- Cocoa Touch (UIKit, Core Animation, Data, Audio, Location, etc)
- Core Data (versioning, managed objects, filtering)
- Design patterns (protocol, delegate, notification, etc)
- Libraries (TBXML, GA, SBJson, reachability, etc)
- OpenGL ES 2
- Knowledge of many APIs
- Swift (basic)
- C/C++ (basic)
- Design patterns (MVC, DI, observer/mediator, prototype, singleton, composite, facade, etc)
- Cloud & distributed computing
- unix (bash/tcsh/yum/management etc)
- EC2, Route53, S3, CloudFront CDN, etc
Open source projects
- HashDog - Multi-process cryptography tool.
- Thalmic Labs Myo WebSockets daemon - Mac OS X desktop app which runs a multithreaded Websocket server and enables any client two-way streaming of Myo data, such as accelerometer, gestures and more.
- Leap Motion AIR Native Extension - Native bindings and framework for Leap Motion. This enables high performance applications, with up to 210 FPS data from the Leap Motion Controller. Compatible with Windows and Mac, as well as mobile platforms. Also available in Microsoft TypeScript and Google Dart.
- DANMapper - Open source desktop app for projection mapping of real-time content.
- Satellite Tracker - Web-app for parsing Two Line Elements and plot satellites on a real-time map. State vector data from NASA.
- FIX-5.0SP2 - Library for parsing Financial Information eXchange messages.
- GIF parser - Library for parsing Graphics Interchange Format files.
- MD5 - Cryptographic hash library producing a 128-bit (16-byte) hash value.
- SHA1 - Cryptographic hash library producing a 160-bit (20-byte) hash value.
- SHA 256 - Cryptographic hash library producing a 256-bit (32-byte) hash value.
- SHA 512 - Cryptographic hash library producing a 512-bit (64-byte) hash value.
- useful-unix-stuff - a collection of useful unix commands/scripts/etc.
I develop a number of open sourced libraries and frameworks, for a variety of platforms. More GitHub repositories here.